ITMA - the International Exhibition of Textile Machinery - has been held every four years since 1951. It is the world's largest international textile and garment machinery exhibition, an event which is owned by CEMATEX. ITMA is recognised as the Olympics of the textile and garment machinery industry.
Let innovation drive your business at ITMA 2011
At ITMA, cutting-edge solutions for the entire textile-making chain goes on show. Leading names in the textile and garment machinery manufacturing converge at this must-attend platform every four years.
ITMA 2011 will continue to be the global marketplace and networking industry platform:
- a world-class, one-stop solutions showcase for the whole textile-making process
- a place for gathering business intelligence and best practices
- a gathering of industry leaders for outstanding business and networking opportunities
Organised by MP International Pte Ltd, ITMA 2011 will take place from 22 to 29 September 2011 at Fira de Barcelona Gran Via.
The Exhibition will be open daily:
- exhibitors: 0900 hours - 2000 hours
- visitors: 1000 hours - 1900 hours